Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #558-Alarms/Insurance

In message <a06230904c0ebd9b362eb@[192.168.1.100]>, email @ redacted
writes
> My guess
>is that they have a problem with their built-in software that they
>are not admitting to.

My guess is they have a problem with static .... I badgered and badgered
medronic to send me the report on what was wrong with my pump.  Finally
found the helpful Anne McCormick, who promised to send it to me, which
she did, and guess what - my pump had a R345/33FgH error (or something
equally meaningless - just a code!

I asked Anne what the code meant, badgered a couple of times ... but no
explanation.

I am not happy dealing with a company that thinks I don't need to know
what went wrong with my pump!

You may find it easier to find out what went wrong in the States, where
I understand that the company works better with its customers (or
perhaps I'm an American born in a British body, and other British people
are happy with the way the British company works, and does not see the
American way as "better"!)

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, pumper 5+, delving into cultural difference 40+
--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted