[IPk] New pumps for old

Before i started on my pump, i discussed the various brands of pumps
 available with my consultant. I liked the idea of the Animas pump because of
the
smaller increments available, as i am on low doses of insulin, and am insulin
 sensitive. The consultant admitted that he wasnt familiar with the Animas pump,
and didn't think adults would require such small incremental changes.

I have been using my Paradigm 512 since Feb. I am really pleased with it.
 However, with the benefit of experience, i do now think i would benefit from
the
 smaller increments available on the Animas pump. Do i have to wait until my
guarantee expires before i will be able to change?

Sue