[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #558-Alarms/Insurance

Kirsty,

Did you see my postings at the end of last week?  I had been back in
the UK on holiday and had problems with batteries and warnings.  I
just kept replacing them until one worked consistently.  I'm not
entirely convinced by the electrostatics argument either.  My guess
is that they have a problem with their built-in software that they
are not admitting to.  I use a Medtronic 515, incidentally, so same
company.

--
Tim C.