[IPk] i Boxers

Hello everybody,

I don't know how many of you would be interested, but I, with the help of
Estelle Lucas from Advanced Therapeutics ( distributor of Animas pumps in UK
) have obtained the name of the Company that distributes the iBoxers, by
Playunderwear, in the UK. The price is #15.99 plus the cost of postage.
Please let me know if anyone would be interested and I can let you have the
details.

Jane
IDDM 23 years, pumping 2 years