RE: [IPk] Software

Good point John. I had been doing this as a Word document but lost heart
because it was all so time-consuming and I am working to other deadlines.
You don't by chance have a handy template I could use? I'm sure there's a
smarter way of doing this rather than labouring through Word cells and
columns. No probs if not. I'll just have to stop being lazy about it.

Agree with you it's a good exercise in reviewing past fortnights readings.

Thanks

Seos