Re: Pocket Compass WAS RE: [IPk] BOLUS WIZARD

>But how would you get other meter transmission protocols unless the
>other meter companies gave them to you? Or am I misunderstanding?

You're understanding. Because I am a lazy old arse, once it worked
for my meter, I didn't bother extending it to any other meters. And
it didn't work for the Esprit2 or Breeze, even though they use the
same strips. It was at this point I persuaded myself typing it in by
hand was not so bad after all.

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted