RE: [IPk] Software

>/Thanks for links. It's just possible browsing through them that my
>G4 might already be PC compatible. One-Touch rep recently said she
>would'nt send me software (which she was otherwise prepared to do)
>because I use mac and not pc. Perhaps I should pursue this anyway
>and see if it works.
>
>Couldnt quite follow the Virtual PC link (bear of very little brain
>here) and what exactly it was I should look to download or purchase.
>
>In any case I'd love to be able to have a look at profiles on screen
>- wld give me better overview which I'm not getting with manual
>entries.

Seos - quick warning (I'm a Mac user too): on my original stone-age
Mac laptop, I ran a PC-emulator - I think it was Virtual PC - but it
all ran so slowly that the software thought something had gone wrong,
as it took over a minute to download the readings on my meter. It
then abandonned the download, and all the readings it had downloaded.
I was fairly annoyed! Basically, I couldn't get it to work.

What I then discovered (once I'd written my own software to download
readings, and produce pretty graphs) was that there is nothing to be
lost typing in your own readings once a fortnight. It is not wasted
time: it makes you stop and think about what has been going on.

Don't know if this helps you in any way...

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale