RE: [IPk] For Rhoda- back up pens failing!

>BTW can you remind me why we are advised not to store a pen in the fridge
>once we have started using the cartridge in it?

When the insulin gets cold, it expands a little and forces insulin
out of the needle. When you take it out of the fridge, it sucks air
back in, and you are in a pickle...

John
(or does it shrink when cold, and expand when it warms?)
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale