Re: [IPk] bolus wizard

In message <000001c6acc0$bd10f020$email @ redacted>, Adrian Miller
<email @ redacted> writes
>It might be better to split the bolus function in to two parts
Why?

I don't think I get different amounts suggested when I do that
(occasionally I have measured bg, made an adjustment bolus, and then
thought I'd like to eat something, or, conversely, sat down to eat,
bolused, and then wondered what my bg was, measured, and bolussed for
that.

I have never been surprised by the results.  Have you tried comparing
the split from combined (with what pump)?

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds