Re: Pocket Compass WAS RE: [IPk] BOLUS WIZARD

Thanks Loretta. Very clear now.

Just beginning to wonder if I shouldnt use my Palm Pilot for all this rather
than struggle between Mac and PC. May try to check this out. I wonder if
Roche would like to help a Minimed user. Anyone have any experience of reps
helping out pumpers using other brands???

All the best

Seos