RE: [IPk] Rhoda

I can't get hold of the DSN until tomorrow and from previous experience it's
a waste of time going to A&E at the weekends.

I've just taken 9 units by needle - my back-up pens aren't willing to
deliver insulin!  Think I need to check these more often than I have done!

I do have insulin resistance, but having moved the site twice today I
thought I might have circumvented that problem.

The experiment continues, but thanks for the suggestions.  Much appreciated.

Rhoda