[IPk] Rhoda

I don't have personal experience of your problem, but my Diabetes Doc did
tell me, when i started pumping back in February that if my bg's were high, i
may find it easier to take the pump off for a day or two, and have insulin by
injection to get it down. I think it was something to do with some people not
absorbing large boluses going into the same site, very well. I expect some
people on the board who have more experience than i do, may have their own
opinions about what you should do.

I really think that if you are running at 20 + then you should seek medical
advice.

Sue.