RE: [IPk] Software

Hi Melissa

/Thanks for links. It's just possible browsing through them that my G4 might
already be PC compatible. One-Touch rep recently said she would'nt send me
software (which she was otherwise prepared to do) because I use mac and not
pc. Perhaps I should pursue this anyway and see if it works.

Couldnt quite follow the Virtual PC link (bear of very little brain here)
and what exactly it was I should look to download or purchase.

In any case I'd love to be able to have a look at profiles on screen - wld
give me better overview which I'm not getting with manual entries.

Best

Seos