RE: [IPk] Hypers unlimited!

It's not boring, it must be hugely uncomfortable for you.

No doubt you've already ruled this out - but might it relate to hot
weather/heatwave?

Usual suspects: stress, menstruation, menopause...?

Have you considered using pen just to bring levels down temporarily?

Since starting the pump 4 months ago I find my bgs tend to go much higher
and more rapidly than pre-pump average. Usually to do with infusion problems
and resolved when I change site/set. Did go as high as 30 last weekend which
I found unacceptable.

I hope you manage to figure this one out soon and no doubt other pumpers
with more experience will advise as well.

best

Seos