Re: [IPk] For Melissa?

Hi Jackie,

Till now I have not any problems using the sensor for more than 3
days. But MM does not suggest that and FDA does not give approve for
such long use.

I do it on my own rick to check how long a sensor lasts. In the future
I intend to change my sensor site more frequent.

As I said I do that to myself. With you is different. You have the
responsibility of you sun's health and you have to consider that he is
yang and may can not give you the proper feedback if the sensor site
turns to bad.

If I have to use the sensor for my sun and not on my self I'll never
leave it more than the manufacturer suggests.

Take care,

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece