Re: [IPk] For Melissa?

To use the sensor more than 72 hours is easy. You don't even have to
disconnect / reconnect the sensor. You just do the procedure:

Home screen>sensor>sensor start>start new sensor.

The pump ask for a BG in a
minute and in 15 minutes start to give accurate results without the 2
hours waiting.

As for more calibrations = more accurate results is not true. You must
choose the time to calibrate your sensor when your blood sugar is
stable. If you calibrate with lows and his at times when there is a
fats change on your BGs then the sensor going crazy.

Try to remember that with the sensor on you must cure the trends and
not the BGs. If you manage to straight your BG curve then its easy to
control your Diabetes without his, lows or complications.

I use a Freestyle mini and I enter the BGs manually to the 722 because
there is no BD link meter or BD strips in Greece.

Take care

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece
age 36, DXed T1 1986, pumping MM722RT with sensor on