[IPk] BOLUS WIZARD

Hi all.

I have been recently using the Accu-Chek pocket compass.
I have found it a real gem. I have been using the pump since Feb 2006. I
always use the Bolus Calculator, (even if my BS are within Target). I don't
have any problem with the calculations it give me. The only thing I can say is
that machines are only as good as the information you give them. I find that
keeping the information up to date works well for me.

Bye for now

Loretta