Re: [IPk] bolus wizard

In message <email @ redacted>, Sara Pumford
<email @ redacted> writes
>I'd appreciate other peoples comments on the bolus wizard feature.

I find it invaluable.  Sometimes I do over-ride it, but numerous times
I've let it have its own way, and turned out fine almost every time:
what it seems to have a problem with is coping with elevated bgs post-
meal (it argues that I'm post meal, and the drop will be huge, I know it
won't be _that_ big).

Cheers,

Pat
--