[IPk] Bubbles survey - any more responses?

I am just finishing summarizing the results of the 'Bubbles survey' - so far I
have responses from about 30 people (with some missing information that I am
currently sending out requests for). The results could be much stronger and
more conclusive if more people would respond - in case anyone else can be
persuaded to let us have the benefit of their experience to see if this might
shed light on bubbles in pumps, information to be reported with no names
attached for the benefit of all pumpers, I have repeated the list of questions
below - please do respond directly to me, at email @ redacted
Thanks
Nanette

If you have used more than one type of pump or more than one type of insulin
in the pump, please could you answer all the questions for each pump and for
each type of insulin.

1. Which pump do you use?

2. For how long have you used this pump (approximately)?

3. Which insulin do you use (Humalog, Novorapid or other - if other,
specify)?

4. Do you use prefilled cartridges?

5. If you fill your own cartridges, do you see bubbles while filling, and do
you have problems getting rid of the bubbles (often, occasionally, rarely)?

6. At other times, do you find bubbles in the tubing or cartridge which cause
problems of high BG and/or difficulty eliminating the bubbles?

7. Before filling the cartridge, do you leave the insulin bottle out of the
fridge for some time?

8. Do you fill the cartridge slowly and gradually or swiftly?

Thank you very much

Nanette