Re: Re: [IPk] Think I've sussed my overnight problem

Hi Terry

Thanks for your kind thoughts.  I think that as
its "survival" its "their" problem.  I can only do
so much, then I need medical assistance.  If I
can't get insulin in by any means available to me
"they" will have to find another way.

Am I shirking the responsibility?  Maybe, but
there's no point worrying over something I can't
solve on my own.

And I'm glad I'm associated with Bournemouth for
this reason!

I don't qualify for an islet cell transplant,
because when my insulin doesn't get in, I go hyper
(as you would expect) and the first priority for
ICTs is people who have unavoidable and
unpredictable hypos.

Still, while the Diaport is functioning ok, I'm
alright!

Cheers

Lesley

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: email @ redacted

Hi Lesley,
So glad to hear you are copy with the Diaport. I
can just imagine  the stress
you are constantly under. If it fails, what next?
Most of us just  have hypos
to deal with, not survival in the true sense.

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.