[IPk] To Rachel

Thanks for replying. It's always useful to hear parents perspectives - and
children's too, of course. I understand what you are saying about twice daily
insulin initially. When you have so much information to take in, it may be
done  for simplicity - and, of  course, safety.

I expect you were at an advantage, in that you knew what symptoms to look
for and you were able to get prompt treatment. I'm sure it must be very
 difficult for parents to take in all this new information while you are trying
 come to terms with diagnosis. Hearing from parents, like yourself, helps us to
understand, so thank you for telling me about your circumstances.

Sue