[IPk] New pages on Insulin Pumpers UK website

Hi everyone -

A handful of new or updated pages on our website...

An insulin pump for Sasha - http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/sashapumpstart/
* A look back on the journey to get a pump for a young girl, Sasha

Biography of Jackie Jacombs - http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/jackiejacombs/
* Not strictly about pumps, but Jackie recounts the diagnosis of
Sasha's diabetes

Where to wear your pump - http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/wheretowear/
* Where do you wear your pump in normal or unusual situations? We
asked around and got some strange answers!

Glossary - http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/glossary/
* Glossary of terms commonly used on diabetes websites and discussion
groups. This page has been updated with a lot of new NHS stuff. Let
me know if there is anything you'd like added to the page.

Best wishes -

John Neale
Website editor
Insulin Pumpers UK

PS Jackie - please forgive me! Your page/Sasha's page were ready
months ago, and I never officially announced it...
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale