[IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V3 #552 - Heat and Pump

Just another point on the heat.  I live on the Gold Coast in Australia so
our summer temperatures are regularly about 30. Haven't had problems with
the insulin, but one day I left my blood testing machine in the car, and
when I got back from shopping thought I'd test my blood only to find the
machine wouldn't work.  It wasn't till I'd turned the air conditioning on
in the car for quite some time that I was able to use the machine.  This
was in the days when the machines were bigger than they are now, so it is
great to be able to carry them inyour purse.   Heather IDDM 47years Htron
6+ years