[IPk] wearing pump in pocket

I don't have a problem with keeping my pump in a pocket and going to the loo;
if I have the tubing over the waistband and into the pocket it just all pulls
down together.
What I do have a problem with is when the site is in my thigh and the pump is
on a waistband - I end up sitting on the loo and 'threading' the pump through
my knicker leg before pulling my knickers up. Always seem to get it wrong and
haven't got the hang of it yet!
Bedtime is easy though; I sewed 'pockets' on the front of the t-shirt tops I
sleep in and find it much easier than on waistbands.
Michele