Re: [IPk] wearing pumps

In message <email @ redacted>, Mrs Moyes
<email @ redacted> writes

>Hi.  I'm still baffled by all this stuff about putting the pump in a trouser
>pocket.  Have tried it, and just struggle when it comes to using the loo.

It depends on on the length of your legs and/or cannula.

The important bit to get right: when your trousers are round your ankles
(standing), your cannula should be long enough to go all the way up to
your stomach without pulling.

Then when you come to do it sitting, there is no problem.

Another trick (but it won't work unless you get the length right) is to
unpick the seam at the top of the pocket lining, so that the cannula is
entirely within.

Cheers,

Pat
--