[IPk] Think I've sussed my overnight problem

Hi all

For a few months I've been thinking my Diaport is
"funny" at night - if I correct a high at bedtime,
it seems that sometimes it doesn't bring me down
at all, and other times it does a bit.  But not as
much as it would during the day, when I should be
less sensitive to the insulin than I am at night.

Anyway, last night my BG was 12.1, and I forgot to
correct before I fell asleep.  This morning my BG
was 5.5, so I reckon I'm falling by about 7mmols
overnight, which means that if I correct, then I'm
hypoing, sleeping through it and rebounding in the
morning.

Drat - now I need to do some overnight basal
testing.  Should be ok in a couple of weeks.  I
wouldn't completely trust any basal testing in a
heatwave though.

Thanks for listening

Lesley

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.