RE: update RE: [IPk] just when you think it's all working...

Di wrote:
If it's as hot over in Ireland as it is here then that could be another
explanation. Cycling in the heat in particular can bring your BG
crashing!
</snip>

No, in this case it was just poor planning. My BG was 5.8, I was getting on
my bike, and instead of having 15g of CHO or turning my pump to 0 15 min
before the cycle, I turned the pump to .1 for a half hour. Silly, but I
often am. And the cycle is only a stop-start 15 minutes down the Dublin
quays. It only has an impact on me when I do something silly!

elizabeth