Re: update RE: [IPk] just when you think it's all working...

Hi Elizabeth
If it's as hot over in Ireland as it is here then that could be another
explanation. Cycling in the heat in particular can bring your BG
crashing! My BGs have been a bit random in the last few days but I put
that down to alternative infusion sites (bottom and legs) as I'm trying
to give my stomach a bit of a rest. These sites always seem to "hold"
the insulin for ages and then suddenly my BG comes crashing down,
generally at the most inappropriate time.
Di