RE: [IPk] wearing pumps

Hi
I find keeping my pump in my pocket a great way of reminding me to keep an
eye out for airbubbles, as i roll the tubing back up when ive been to the
loo i check all looks fine!  It would be a bit tricky if i had a shorter
tube.
My favorite spot for putting my pump at night is wedged between my boobs in
an old sports bra, it means i can roll about as much as i like and the pump
stays with me, im also lucky enough to be big enough that if i lie on my
tummy the pump is ptotected!!  Sleeping in my pump was my biggest worry when
i started pumping as im always rolling about in my sleep.
Angela.