From: John Neale <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Magazines for Melisa WAS Micropumps for Wendy
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:57:45 +0200

[snip]
Hang on, Melissa: you've have articles published in Diabetes Health haven't
you? Not sure we approve of open self-promotion ;-)
http://www.diabeteshealth.com/read,3003,4286.html

I get an insulin pump magazine 4 times a year from Medtronic/MiniMed,
specifically aimed at the pump market. It is called Bolus, but it's in
German, so not so good for the UK market. Half the magazine is promoting the
latest Medtronic/MiniMed products, and the rest is that twaddle that fills
up Sunday paper magazines.

I also get an small dumpy mag called Insuliner - again, in German, Insuliner
being German for someone what takes insulin! That covers pump therapy, and
human v. animal insulin debate.

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted