Re: [IPk] wearing pumps

>Hi.  I'm still baffled by all this stuff about putting the pump in a
>trouser pocket.  Have tried it, and just struggle when it comes to
>using the loo.  Similarly, last week I tried my infusion set in my
>buttock and found that pretty disastrous, as I kept catching it when
>pulled my knickers down, which was surprisingly painful.  I took it
>out after 36 hours, so am back to sets in my midriff or abdomen, and
>the pump in my bra inside its little mitten.  Beginning to wonder if
>I'm a bit strange..... I do wear my clothes quite tight, so maybe
>that's why I've had bother.  Anyway, horses for courses....

Find what works for you...

I'm a man, and I use the long (110cm?) tubing. I cut a small slit
high up in the inner lining of my trouser pocket, and feed the tubing
through that when I get dressed in the morning. So no tubing need be
seen by the world. Lowering my trousers does require care and
attention, but it's not impossible.

All the best -

John
--