[IPk] Re: Magazines for Melisa WAS Micropumps for Wendy

>There are no regular monthly magazines that one can subscribe to
>that cover insulin pump use specifically. The best monthly magazine
>I know of that regularly publishes information on insulin pump use
>is _Diabetes Health_ (http://www.diabeteshealth.com). A one-year
>subscription sent to a UK address costs US $37.95, which is about
>GBP 21.00. Another good diabetes magazine is _Diabetes
>Self-Management_, which is US $36 per year (about GBP 20) for a
>one-year subscription to any address outside the US.

Hang on, Melissa: you've have articles published in Diabetes Health
haven't you? Not sure we approve of open self-promotion ;-)
http://www.diabeteshealth.com/read,3003,4286.html

I get an insulin pump magazine 4 times a year from Medtronic/MiniMed,
specifically aimed at the pump market. It is called Bolus, but it's
in German, so not so good for the UK market. Half the magazine is
promoting the latest Medtronic/MiniMed products, and the rest is that
twaddle that fills up Sunday paper magazines.

I also get an small dumpy mag called Insuliner - again, in German,
Insuliner being German for someone what takes insulin! That covers
pump therapy, and human v. animal insulin debate.

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale