Re: [IPk] wearing pumps

What exactly is the problem with having the pump in a pocket when going
to the loo?
Do you keep all the spare tubing in your pocket?
I regularly keep my pump in my pocket and have no problem, but I keep
the tubing just tucked into my trousers and as I take my trousers off
the tubing just frees up and I don't have to even think about the pump.
I also use the longer length tubing, I guess that helps.

Having the infusion set in the buttocks - I know what you mean about
catching the tubing
. I try to remember to put it on so that the tubing runs under my
knickers from the site to wherever I have the pump - this way when I
take my clothes off it doesn't catch and pull the set out.

But whatever works for you!
Di
PS We're all a bit strange!