RE: [IPk] wearing pumps

Hi

I think the discussion started when someone was asking about nightwear and
the pump.

I agree - mostly during day I'll tuck it into bra wrapped in child sock - as
that very helpful pumper's article/list suggested. When pocketed in jeans or
trousers I also often forget when going to loo - suppose it means I'm
getting more relaxed about it now. I can remember the first day I wore it
wondering how I'd ever go to the loo again without fussing about pump.

Unfortunately some of us (yours truly) got caught up in iboxer fever as a
nightwear alternative. Enough said!

Seos