[IPk] wearing pumps

Hi.  I'm still baffled by all this stuff about putting the pump in a trouser
pocket.  Have tried it, and just struggle when it comes to using the loo.
Similarly, last week I tried my infusion set in my buttock and found that
pretty disastrous, as I kept catching it when pulled my knickers down, which
was surprisingly painful.  I took it out after 36 hours, so am back to sets
in my midriff or abdomen, and the pump in my bra inside its little mitten.
Beginning to wonder if I'm a bit strange..... I do wear my clothes quite
tight, so maybe that's why I've had bother.  Anyway, horses for courses....