Re: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Yes, combat shorts and trousers are great for diabetics as they have
loads of big pockets which are usually quite secure, for pumps, meters
etc! I have several pairs and wear them loads in summer. My favourite
ones are the ones that zip off either mid-thigh or mid-calf to make
shorts or three-quarter length trousers!
Di

Jackie Jacombs wrote:
 > Yeah I saw that link yesterday and though it would probably add up to too
much.
> However yesterday I went pass Soccer World and looked in and saw a some
 > (Lonsdale make) longer shorts for Sasha. They were white with pockets at the
 > sides and a back closeable pocket and two furture pockets that had poppers
on,
 > on the legs (they were called combat shorts) I paid around #5 pounds (reduced
>  from #17 pounds) they seem really nice and good quality and they had some
> larger
> sizes for adults.  Anyway it means that there was room for the pump glucose
> tablets and even a Freestyle mini (out of the case) in the pockets.
>
 > I played kicking a football on the green with Sasha yesterday evening, but
she
> beat me 12 goals to 4!  Beckie was too engrossed in a conversation on MSN to
> bother to join us
>
 > She could have worn these as sleepware but wanted them to play in. There were
 > other shorts that would have been better for sleepware but I liked these.
They