RE: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Yeah I saw that link yesterday and though it would probably add up to too much.
However yesterday I went pass Soccer World and looked in and saw a some
(Lonsdale make)  longer shorts for Sasha.  They were white with pockets at the
sides and a back closeable pocket and two furture pockets that had poppers on,
on the legs (they were called combat shorts)  I paid around #5 pounds (reduced
 from #17 pounds) they seem really nice and good quality and they had some
larger
sizes for adults.  Anyway it means that there was room for the pump glucose
tablets and even a Freestyle mini (out of the case) in the pockets.

 I played kicking a football on the green with Sasha yesterday evening, but she
beat me 12 goals to 4!  Beckie was too engrossed in a conversation on MSN to
bother to join us

She could have worn these as sleepware but wanted them to play in.  There were
other shorts that would have been better for sleepware but I liked these. They
are "boys" clothes but Sasha dosent mind.

Kind Regards

Jackie Jacombs mum of Sasha aged 12, diagnosed 1999, twin sister Rebecca both
coeliac, two older girls, Nicki and Danni, husband Terry

> Hmm at #22.81 once you add delivery they're not exactly cheap, are they?
> Di
> PS LInk doesn't work but go to
> http://www.popxpress.com and click on the i-boxer link.
>
> Seos Ni Niallain wrote:
> > Jane
> >
> > Have found this UK link:

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0628-4, 13/07/2006
Tested on: 14/07/2006 11:25:19