RE: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Gr8 idea, I might check those out as well.

I either tuck into into panties at night, or have sewn a couple of buttons
both sides of my pyjama bottom waistband and then sewn button holes into
child's tiny sneaker sock, tuck pump into sock, button it to waistband and
thankfully sleep like a log. I can't get my head around letting it rove
around bed at night.

Keep up the suggestions!