[IPk] Wearing the pump

At night I put my pump into a sock which is safety pinned to the side of the
sheet, I find that this works  really well and is a definite improvement on
having it under the pillow - I used to find that quite uncomfortable - maybe I
need a thicker pillow !

This way I don't get knotted up in the tubing and it is easy to find in the
morning .

I find wearing it at night uncomfortable as it sticks into me - I'm not as
well covered as I used to be!