[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

Re: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Hi Jackie
I have the stickon stuff for walls and have used the sewon stuff for 
clothes (which is a right pain to sew on without a machine, but 
possible). I'll have a look for the iron-on stuff! They must have it in 
John Lewis.

Jackie Jacombs wrote:

>Hi Di 
> You can buy Iron on Velcro from many sorts of shops. Haberdashery dept and
>sometimes DIY shops. The last time I bought some it was a length of a roll but
>you can get some already cut in tab shapes. You can also buy packs of black or
>white Iron on Velcro in meter or two meter packs. There are lots of different
>types of Velcro. There are stick on tabs for walls and sticking up tools to
>racks. Sew on stuff, indoor and outdoor stuff.
> Sometimes if you dont have the iron hot enough they do come off but so far we
>have only had this happen on one pair of trousers. The sew on stuff looks
>difficult to sew on without getting out the sewing machine!
>If you cant find any and think you want some I'll post you some.
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
>>Behalf Of Diana Maynard
>>Sent: 13 July 2006 09:48
>>To: email @ redacted
>>Subject: Re: [IPk] Wearing the pump.
>>Also Jackie, what are the iron-on Velcro tabs you mentioned before? They 
>>sound very useful for keeping pumps safe in pockets. Where do I get 
>>them? Or did I get confused?
>avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>Virus Database (VPS): 0628-4, 13/07/2006
>Tested on: 13/07/2006 12:08:42
>avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006 ALWIL Software.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org