RE: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

My husband had a shock when he came in and saw me looking at pictures of men in
their underwear.  I explained it was for shorts with pockets to put pumps/Ipods
in and he said "Yeah right"!!

The look very good anyway.  The shorts I mean!

Jackie

> Don't overlook shorts for IPODS. My daughter has several and loves them
> for her pump.
>
> see:
>
>     http://www.freshpair.com/Play-iBoxer-Printed-Boxer-013857.html
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0628-4, 13/07/2006
Tested on: 13/07/2006 12:02:12