RE: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Hi Di

 You can buy Iron on Velcro from many sorts of shops. Haberdashery dept and
sometimes DIY shops. The last time I bought some it was a length of a roll but
you can get some already cut in tab shapes. You can also buy packs of black or
white Iron on Velcro in meter or two meter packs. There are lots of different
types of Velcro. There are stick on tabs for walls and sticking up tools to
racks. Sew on stuff, indoor and outdoor stuff.

 Sometimes if you dont have the iron hot enough they do come off but so far we
have only had this happen on one pair of trousers. The sew on stuff looks
difficult to sew on without getting out the sewing machine!

If you cant find any and think you want some I'll post you some.

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0628-4, 13/07/2006
Tested on: 13/07/2006 12:08:42