Re: [IPk] Immune system and DM

That's what I mean - I thought it was the lack of wheat that made me
feel better, but it could have been the lack of yeast, since I was
giving up most things with yeast in (apart from cheese). So.....which
bread products do NOT have yeast in (apart from brown scones!)? And what
else has yeast in apart from bread products? I think I might try to
eliminate yeast and see what happens.
Di