RE: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Hi Di

 No I hadn't though of tennis shorts! That's a great idea. We have a Soccer
World in town but I never thought to look for tennis shorts. We now have some
suitable shorts but the way Sasha is growing we will need some more soon!

Jackie

> Hi Jackie
> Have you thought about tennis shorts with pockets for sleeping in summer?
> I have 2 pairs of Diadora ones that I wear for softball, they are very
> cool to wear (temperature wise) and have a pocket on each side. You'd
> need to add a velcro tab to stop the pump falling out though. There are
> loads of similar ones in Sports and Soccer (now called Soccer World or
> something) which is a big discount sports shop, and they're only about
> B#5 or less.
> Di

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0628-3, 12/07/2006
Tested on: 13/07/2006 00:19:24