[IPk] Next Chopper Lump event

As others have said, we had a great time at the CL
last Friday.  I will contact Hannah off list to
say how we are all missing her, in the CL and on
the list!

The next Chopper Lump get-together will be on
Friday 22 September - timed so that Melissa can
join us as she will be in the UK.

I will post reminders closer to that date.

Best wishes

Lesley

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.