Re: [IPk] Wearing the pump.

Hi Jackie
Have you thought about tennis shorts with pockets for sleeping in summer?
I have 2 pairs of Diadora ones that I wear for softball, they are very
cool to wear (temperature wise) and have a pocket on each side. You'd
need to add a velcro tab to stop the pump falling out though. There are
loads of similar ones in Sports and Soccer (now called Soccer World or
something) which is a big discount sports shop, and they're only about
B#5 or less.
Di