---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "Dovid Pink" <email @ redacted>

I also had a scary situation the other day when I
woke up and found the pump
had disconnected i.e. the quick-set had detached
 from the the cannula as if
it had been disconnected. (sorry not sure if I am
clear) it is weird as you
need to turn the top part and squeeze the sides
together - so I am not sure
what happened or when but my BG were 18mmol! Has
anyone experienced this?

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.