[IPk] Wearing the pump.

Hi

As a new pumper (8 weeks), I was wondering what people did with their pumps
at night. I tried sleeping with it just lying in the bed but found I had a
restless night - I must have been subconsciously worried. I use the Minimed
Paradigm 512 and recently started using the thigh belt but find it slips off
as soon as I stand up but I am worried to tie it too tight as it feels like
I am stopping my circulation. Does anyone use this belt day or night?

I also had a scary situation the other day when I woke up and found the pump
had disconnected i.e. the quick-set had detached from the the cannula as if
it had been disconnected. (sorry not sure if I am clear) it is weird as you
need to turn the top part and squeeze the sides together - so I am not sure
what happened or when but my BG were 18mmol! Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

Dovid