RE: [IPk] where to get pump supplies

We call Medtronic and they send the things we order and the bill to the
hospital.  Though sometimes they send the bill to us by mistake,  which is very
alarming!!  but reminds you just how much these reservoirs and infusion sets
cost.  Yikes!  We do make one reserviour last 6 days usually and infusion sets
for 3 days and rarely have to replace the infusion sets for any reason other
than its time to do a set change.

Jackie

> How do you get your pump supplies?
>
> do you call the company direct or do you have to get in touch with your
> diabetic team at the hospital/pct ???

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0628-2, 11/07/2006
Tested on: 12/07/2006 00:28:21