RE: [IPk] accu chek infusion sets

I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice from other pumpers on this.
Following earlier advice that I've got on this site I started using Smith &
Nephew I.V. Prep Antiseptic Wipes before inserting. They both clean the site
and leave a sticky film which makes the cannula plaster stick even better.

Best of luck with your son's pumping

Seos